Use of the Website
To access the Site is not necessary to register. Immerso has the exclusive right to suspend access to the Site, in whole or in part, in particular during management, maintenance, repair, changes on or modernization operations, and may also choose to terminate the Site or any of the services, either permanently or temporarily, partially or totally, without prior notice and at any time. Use of the Site is subject to compliance with the following rules:
– Do not use the Site to send or make available or transmit
– Any content that may be illegal, false, misleading, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, injurious, invasive of privacy, racially, ethnically or morally objectionable, harmful or offensive to human dignity or harmful to minors, or that may negatively affect Immerso’s image; – Any information or content that belongs to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, such as that protected by third-party copyright or containing third-party personal data; – Any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or other items including computer codes, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the operation of any equipment or computer system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
– Do not use or explore the Site, including its contents, for commercial purposes or others that are in any way subject to payment.
– Do not use or explore the Site to promote any brand.
– Do not remove any copyright, trademark or right of ownership notice;
– Do not make available or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized content such as SPAM; – Do not collect, store, make available, transmit, explore or reproduce information about other Users (including usernames and/or e-mail addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
The User acknowledges that he/she uses the Site at his/her own risk and is solely responsible for any damage caused to its system and/or computer equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss or damage to data, resulting from the use of materials, content or information obtained, in any way, through the Site.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise noted, trademarks, logos, content (texts, images, graphics, sound and animation), structure and layout in this Site are the exclusive property of Immerso. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the previous written authorization of Immerso.
Use of this Site does not require the provision of personal data. However, if you wish to request any contacts and clarifications, present a complaint, comment or suggestion, the provision of personal data (such as name and email) will be required, such data is processed in accordance to the Privacy
Policy available on this Site.
The information provided on the Site is basically intended to inform Users about aspects of the Immerso’s activity and services.
Liability and warranties
The Site was built to reflect the interests of our Users. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any functionality available therein will meet your specific needs and expectations, or your specific ends.
Immerso also does not guarantee that:
Any advice, recommendation or information, of any kind, of the responsibility of Immerso, present or made available in the Site, or obtained through its use, is actual, rigorous, complete or without errors – Immerso informs that it does not assume any legal obligation in the matter; Any material or other content made available by third parties through the Site is secure, legal or appropriate;
The qualities, functions or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or contents disclosed on the Site meet the expectations of the Users.
Immerso will not be liable for errors caused by system irregularities or faults (temporary or permanent) of the Site, applications or other tools. Immerso will not be liable for any damages resulting from misuse or inability to use the Site.
Links to third party Websites
Immerso may provide links to pages of other entities. These websites or platforms do not belong to, nor are they operated or controlled by the Immerso. Therefore, Immerso is not responsible, nor does it approve or in any way support or subscribe to the content of these websites, or third-party website or links referred to therein. The provision of these links does not, under any circumstances, imply a relationship between the Immerso and the owner or manager of the web page to which the link refers.
In light of the above, the Immerso is not responsible for the legal compliance, reliability or quality of any content made available therein, nor for compliance with applicable legal rules in relation to said content. Users are entirely responsible for the use of these links.
Immerso does not guarantee the continuous operation of the Site, nor that it will be free of errors or faults or that it will be available at all times.
Immerso naturally endeavours with its best efforts to ensure that the Site does not have any viruses or other such elements harmful to your computer. However, since Immerso cannot fully control the circulation of information over the internet, it cannot guarantee that such information does not contain any kind of virus or other elements that could damage your computer. To ensure the security of the Site, Immerso may, at any time and without prior notice, take the necessary steps to ensure the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the Website, such as restricting or limiting access to same.
Applicable law & Jurisdiction
All issues and disputes that may arise regarding this Terms and Conditions should be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Lisbon Judicial Court, with express waiver of any other. Questions